Collaborated with the ESCI (Engineering Staff College of India), 3DI School New Zealand brings in the latest technological inventions and advancements into the schooling arena. The brand focuses on three critical learning periods of a child’s life, helping him improve his study skills while enhancing his artisitic skills and core competencies.
Focused on digital media, the 3DI programme utilises creative technology to improve the academic outcome of students while developing soft skills and new techniques of learning. It also introduces them to emerging technologies and global standards of learning.
3DI Programme broadly Includes:
- A curriculum designed for international certification and industry relevance
- Teacher manuals comprising two components: HD Webcam & Camera and DSLR Camera & Tripod
- Excellence Program and Support visits for teachers to enable seamless integration in regular curriculum
- A 3D Innovation and Incubator Lab equipped with advanced products such as the 3D Printer & Scanner, Robotics Equipment, Digital Electronic kits, Kits for STEAM Education and the latest Digital Media software
- A Student's Kit that includes two student manuals, one practice workbook, one flip book, modelling clay, 3D printing filaments, worksheets, circuit layouts, CD ROM and set of stationary items